Email address *
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
A Legal Secretary position has arisen within a UK Top 100 firm at their Bristol office.
Purpose of the role
To provide a legal secretarial service primarily to the Construction team along with support for the Commercial Property team and its lawyers in Bristol as and when necessary.
· Secretarial support
· Document management
· Matter progression
· File management
· First line contact
· Organising & Planning
· Client/Internal relationships
· Marketing support
· Diary Management
· Experience within Professional Services with a minimum of two years’ legal secretarial experience, preferably including property/construction and litigation.
· Strong organisational skills.
· Resourceful and confident with a positive attitude, supportive and collaborative
· Excellent communication skills
· Exceptional understanding of confidentiality.
· IT Skills: Excellent user of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
You can apply to this job and others using your online resume. Click the link below to submit your online resume and email your application to this employer.